EFA Training Ltd
EMERGENCY FIRST AID TRAINING
Our Trainers are fully qualified and experienced First Responders and EFA Medics who have the benefit of current practical experience in the field. This is something, which we regard as an absolute Must Have in order to have the credibility to train people.
We can provide any organisation large or small with the highest quality of realistic training at a time and place to suit them. This can either be at our venues or the customers.
We run open courses at our venues in Westbury Wiltshire or if you prefer we are able to come to your venue at a time and place to suit you.
Once training has been completed we will notify you in advance when your staff need to re-qualify. This means that you don’t have to worry about keeping records we will do it for you.
Our Approach to Training is Simple:
1. Training must give people the confidence to put into practice what they have learnt.
2. Training is explained simply with as much hands on realistic practice as possible.
3. Training is enjoyable, relaxed and fun !
What makes us different form the rest?
1. We are active in the field. We don’t just teach it, We do it.
2. This makes the training more personal & realistic. We are able to focus on the important things you must know and not just a list of information found in a manual.
3. We know how you will feel at the time.
EFA Training Ltd is a Health & Safety Approved First Aid Training Company based in Westbury, Wiltshire.
We specialise in First Aid Training, for the Workplace, Home, Sports activities and Expedition such as The Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme.